career. Marx and Engels

ylq

career. Marx and Engels

ylq
Hello everyone! The theme of my speech today is what is friendship and friendship? The friendship I understand is like a spring breeze, bringing warmth to people; like a piece of white paper, without any dirt; like a clear spring in the desert, Let people see the dawn of hope. Friendship is the purest and most beautiful in the world. The emotional friendship that cannot be described by words begins with mutual trust. During the Spring and Autumn Period, Bao Shuya and Guan Zhong were friends. When two people do it, most of the money they earn is given to Guan Zhong, but it is not because Guan Zhonghuo does more, but because his family is poor, Bao Shuya does not think that it is Guanzhong greed. When Guan Zhong helps Bao Shuya to do things, it is not a very good job. Well, Bao Shuyao does not think that because Guan Zhong did not try his best, he thought that it was subject to objective conditions. When the two men joined the battlefield, Guan Zhong dropped Bao Shu��s teeth and fled. Bao Shuya did not think that Guan Zhong was afraid of death, but Guan Zhongruo died. The old mother is no one raised. Guan Zhong later said that "the parents who gave birth to me also know that my uncle Bao Shu also. Friendship does not care about personal interests Parliament Cigarettes, gains and losses. Fan Zhongyan advocates reform, angers the court, was taken to Yingzhou. When Fan Zhongyan left the capital, some weekdays look "Reliable" friends, afraid of being said by others to be friends, have avoided it. However, an official named Wang, who came to the hospital to bid farewell to Fan Zhongyan, is not afraid that it may bring trouble to himself Cigarettes For Sale. Friendship is When Marx wandered outside, he met Gus in Paris, and they became friends with common beliefs. Marx had long been wandering and life was hard, and Engels managed his own disgusted business to earn money and sent it to Marx. At work, they discuss various issues every day, help each other solve their work difficulties, and are proud of their achievements in the career. Marx and Engels have cooperated for more than 40 years and have created a great Marxist friendship. Let me take Pan Bowen as an example to talk about the friendship between me and him. The most we talk about is English. In terms of problems, sometimes I can't remember a word phrase. He told me that sometimes he can't decide how to use a word phrase. I told him. It promotes each other's learning, enriches their knowledge, and deepens their friendship. In fact, friendship is around us. As long as we treat our classmates and friends with our sincerity Marlboro Lights, we will get a sincere friendship. This is my understanding of friendship, thank you!<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes